Mom’s Photo Service was inspired by the personal project of a Cicero, NY mother that involved thousands of photographs and slides spanning generations of family members.
Since then, she has been helping friends and neighbors preserve their priceless images for generations to come.
Mom’s Photo Service provides a simple and much more affordable option when compared to office supply stores, photo labs and the online “box” sites you see advertised on TV.
When it comes to ease, service, personal attention and affordability, nothing compares to Mom’s Photo Service.
Contact Christine and let her know what you have so she can help you preserve your family legacy.
State of the art equipment is used to digitize photos from 2×2.5-inches up to 8×10-inches in size. Perfect for prints, photo albums, scrap books, projects, slide shows and social media.
35mm Slide Scanning
Your 35mm, standard-sized (1.5″x1″) slides, provided loose or in carousels, are scanned and digitized. Perfect for prints, photo albums, scrap books, slide shows and social media.
Video & Film
Your VHS video and Super 8 films are converted to digital format and transferred to DVD. Perfect for those old wedding and graduation videos many people have deteriorating in a closet, basement or attic.
Other Photo Formats
Your old 135, 126, 110 camera film and monochrome negatives are digitized and stored on USB flash drive or DVD. Great for prints, photo albums, scrap books, projects, slide shows, Facebook and social media sharing.
Mom’s Digitizing Packages
Simple packages designed for busy people. Just fill up a box and hand off to be digitized.
Shoe BoxIf you’re one of the many people that have photos stored in shoeboxes, then this is for you. Shoeboxes can hold upwards of 1500 photos, depending on photo size and how it’s packed. This bundle can save you a bundle.
- No counting, no endless up-sells. Just fill a standard shoe box with your photos and you’re all set.
- Photos are carefully scanned at 600dpi and digitized to JPG format.
- Digitized images are stored on a DVD or USB Drive for easy access and safe keeping.
- Mom’s not going to be counting photos, but please don’t take advantage of this bundle by using the box from your ski boots. Normal shoe/sneaker sized boxes please.
- This would cost you over $1000 if you sent it to the online “box” company that advertises on TV.
MilestoneHave a special occasion or event coming up, like a graduation or anniversary? Treat guests to a visual slideshow with your photos.
- Great for parties and gifts.
- Up to 500 images are scanned and digitized.
- Images are saved to a DVD to use for a slideshow and to USB Flash drive for easy access.
- Mom will adjust the orientation so all the photos are the right way for correct viewing (no turned heads when viewing).
- The DVD will be playable in most dvd players and computers, so you can watch it on a TV or computer.
- Have more than 500 photos? No problem. You can double it up for only $49 more. That’s up to 1000 photos for $129.
LifetimeThe ultimate package for a lifetime of photos. Just fill a standard bankers box with your photos and you’re all set. No counting, no endless up-sells.
- Gather the photos. documents, clippings, slides and albums that you would like to preserve.
- Images scanned at 300dpi to JPG format.
- Images will be saved to a USB flash drive for easy access/use.
- Yes, you can include a mix of photos, slides, documents, clippings, albums, etc.
- includes backup DVD’S that will last for years to come..
- This would cost you several thousand dollars if you sent it to the online “box” company that advertises on TV – if they were willing to do it at all.
- Have more photos than you can fit into one bankers box? Let mom know for a custom project..
Mom offers simple packages for easy digitizing decisions (and epic gift-giving opportunities) but, unlike the online “box” services, she loves talking with her customers about what they have on hand and in mind. Get in touch with her today and she will help guide you through your personal project so you get exactly what you want. Click here: Customized Projects
Mom’s prices are up to 90% lower than comparable services. Look at the outrageous prices you’ll have to pay if you go to a local photo lab franchise or “box” service based on quantity.
1-9 photos: $1.95 ea.
10-24 photos: $1.50 ea.
35-99 photos: $1.25 ea.
100-499 photos: $1.00 ea.
500+ photos: $0.75 ea.
Compare to Mom’s
Photo Cost: As little as 5-cents each!
Mom’s = HUGE Savings!
Local & Private
How many people do you want looking at your family photos? 5, 10, 20? Are your cherished photos being shipped overseas for processing? Some of the big companies actually ship your photos to India to get scanned! Who knows what could happen – or what you’re personal photos might be used for.
You don’t have to send your prized photos cross-country, or around the world, and your photos are only handled by one person – right here in Cicero, New York.
We offer convenient local drop-off and pick-up to the Cicero & North Syracuse area. It really doesn’t get any easier than this!
Sure you can pull out your flatbed scanner or all-in-one printer and scan each photo yourself…
If it only took you 3 minutes per photo, then it would take you 25 hours just to do 500 images. And guess what? It’s going to take you longer than 3 minutes per photo.
And you know those big box digitizers who advertise everywhere? It will likely take months before they get your job done.
Christine is passionate about what she does because she loves helping people preserve their family history.
Let her help you save your old photos, slides, film, video tapes, photo albums and negatives before they deteriorate and are lost forever.
No hurries, no worries. A real person to talk to about what you’re doing.
Mom’s offers a few simple packages to choose from. No counting of photos, no confusing decisions and endless upsells. Just fill up a box and you’re all set.
But if you’re like many people, and have a bunch of different formats and sizes to digitize, then Christine will personally walk you through it and design a custom package just for you.
What Mom’s Customers Say
Some of the kind words and comments from Mom’s customers.
Sign Up For Offers & News
Nothing to worry about because mom will not send you a bunch of junk email or share your info with anyone. Period. You’ll get occasional emails with special offers and/or news and you can sign-off easy-peasy.